? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

More Twilight again...


Trish told me about a cool website called twilightmoms.com

It is for all those crazy moms who love vampires. I tried to register and log on, so we'll see how that goes. Here is our Edward!

4 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

Hubba Hubba!

the mrazek family said...

I'm reading the first one right now and getting nothing else done. All I can think about is Edward and I get butterflies. I'm not even halfway through and I totally have a book crush.

What a hottie!

KAPELE KREW said...

Yummo!!

KAPELE KREW said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM,he's so mmmmmmmmm!