? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kainoa





So we went to see Julie and baby Kainoa at the hospital today. He is so small. Macy looks like a big giant next to Kainoa. All the kids love their new cousin. Here are some more pictures.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Betty! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say Congratulations on becoming a mom again! Macy is darling! Just like her mom! I totally miss seeing you every month in book club. I have some great memories of you and they all make me smile. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of the cute babies. So much fun! Merry Christmas! Love, Meredith
P.S. I'm going to put your blog on my favorite places to visit...hope that's ok.