? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My First Blog

In 7th grade I hated this guy named Donovan Barks for calling me "Trendy". Well, now I am trendy. I have created a blog for my family. This is just for my close friends and family to look at, so if you are a nut-job, please go back to your nut-job web sites and leave us alone. With that said, a few updates:

Ellie (8) and Lily (5) are in school. Noah (3), Maile (21 months) and Macy (1 month) are all at home with me. Sam still works. I still do laundry. A lot.


I will think of something brilliant to say soon.

3 comments:

Eliane said...

If you're going to be trendy, you need to recognize that blogs are no place for writing something brilliant...you are supposed to use blogs for general rambling and trivialities :-)

Great pictures.

Trish said...

Way cool. Glad to see you've joined the ranks... I always thought something was missing in my blog-reading jaunts. Now I can stop by and bug you with my 2 cents about the brilliant things you're going to write!

cathylim said...

Yay, Trendy! So glad you've joined the "crowd" online. Hope to see you soon -- I'm coming out to California next week to do a few book-related things, so maybe I can say hi!
Cathy