? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Maile Turns 2!!

Due to sickness, meaning my whole, stinkin family was/is sick, I didn't throw my usual big birthday bash for Maile. Instead, a few family members came over and we had cake and presents. Luckily Maile is young enough that this didn't really bother her. Here are some pictures:Daddy and Maile
Maile in her new Minnie Mouse Dress

Maile with smooshed cake on her new Minnie Mouse Dress
Smooshed cake.

Anyway it was fun even though I felt awful, Noah had a fever of 102 and everyone has the sniffles. Oh, yeah. I turned 36 on the 20th. I am closer to 40 now than 30. So sad. Oh well. I have more than I ever though I would, and I don't just mean kids! Bye for now.

1 comments:

Trish said...

She is such a beautiful girl! Still smiley... came out that way, right? I love her smile. Sorry to hear that you're all sick. Hope you get better soon.