? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick Little Macy

On Monday, January 28 I took Macy to the doctor because she seemed a little wheezy. All my kids were sick so I didn't think too much of it. Well, they checked her oxygen level and it was at 83! They made her go to Walnut Creek Kaiser (in an ambulance...) where they have a pediatric unit and she was there for 4 days with pnumonia and what we thought was RSV but was some other virus. She is doing better now, but it was so sad to see her little body hooked up to all those wires and tubes. I'll put in a picture as soon as I can.

6 comments:

Josh Haley said...

That would really be scary for me. Glad you got Macy th treatment needed. Get better soon, Macy!

the mrazek family said...

So scary! Glad to hear she's doing better!

Trish said...

Holy moly! I'm so glad that she's OK. Extra hugs for you guys from all of us!

KAPELE KREW said...

Poor little baby! I am glad she is better and that you are home and able to read in the comfort of your own bed!

KAPELE KREW said...

Poor little baby! I am glad she is better and that you are home and able to read in the comfort of your own bed!

Amber said...

I started a blog. I am soooo glad Little Macy is doing better. Hospitals stink.