? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Twilight

OK, I know I haven't blogged in, well, forever. Like all my buddies I am reading the Twilight series of books. Therefore, I now have about 50 loads of laundry, my kids have eaten nothing but cereal, and I think vampires are real. Great books!

Macy is doing much better, she does have a new virus, with a rash, but she can breath. Maile has an ear infection though. And If I could bottle snot and sell it, I would be RICH! Not mine, my kids. I'm not that gross.

My computer is on the fritz, so I can't download any pics just yet, soon though.

Finally, Thanks to everyone who made my birthday totally great! Thanks to Uncle Paul for the card and cash. I am so excited to spend it on something other than diapers! Mom, thanks for everything! Sam and my kids, thanks for a great day!

1 comments:

the mrazek family said...

Ooh, Happy belated Birthday!!

Did Kristen tell you we came by your house the other day? Lily answered the door, checked us out head to toe, said you were on your bed, then left the door wide open and walked away smiling. It was pretty cute.