? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Disneyland






We had the BEST time at Disneyland! Yes, there was a huge storm over all of California. Yes, we did experience it on Friday. However, we were walking onto the rides! Thursday was packed, I think it was all the people from the Rose Parade. I thought for sure Friday and Saturday would be worse, but we lucked out with the rain. No one was there. (That is Disneyland talk for "no one". In real life there was probably 40,000 people there.) Auntie Sandra and Uncle Ty were there with us on Thursday and Friday so we had some extra hands. Noah decided to puke in California Adventure so Sandra and Ty kept Noah, Maile and Macy so Sam and I could go on some big kid rides with Ellie and Lily. It was a good thing too, because that is when the storm really hit. We were like pioneers walking back to our hotel at 10:45 at night with the girls. Except we had shoes. And we weren't starving. And we had rain ponchos. OK, so we were nothing like pioneers. I felt like it at the time though. Enjoy the pic's!



Shout out to Trish! Thanks for the package!

1 comments:

Trish said...

OK, way to leave me high and dry... I've been monitoring my google reader to see when Betty is going to blog again and getting nothing. Thanks for sending the email to let me know that you're still on here... and I find like 7 new posts. What is up? Julie had a baby?! And you were like pioneers going to the happiest place on earth, and then you got a Wii for Christmas?! Those are all really huge things that I've been in the dark about all this time. But you want to know why I forgive you? Because you gave a shout out to me in your blog! I'm famous! (Remember me writing about you in my restaurant reviews--ha ha!) Seriously, I loved seeing so many great family pictures. You guys exploded. Is it rude for me to say that? Your family exploded like gremlins... like popcorn popping on apricot trees... you're all so beautiful.