? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 18, 2008

New look again...

OK, OK, OK... I had to do pink. I found it and loved it. So THIS will be our new look.

All is well after my crazy day. I've been able to sleep, no one else has puked, except for the normal baby puke Macy does. Tonight I get to go on a "girls night out" with some of my buddies: my sister, Kristen, Amber, Amber's sister (I think Rebecca) and maybe Kristen's sister, I told her to call her. (Kristen just called and her sister is going to go! Yeah!) I love girls night out. The more the merrier! My poor mom is babysitting for me. I think the kids and her will play the Wii though. My mom is bowler. She explained to me the scoring in bowling. It's not what you think. Quite complicated. After the movie, Kelly and I will come back to my house and hang out with mom. I see a bowling tournament coming up...

3 comments:

Trish said...

The pink is OK. I'm glad you're going out... sheesh! After a crazy day like the last blog... you need a break. Have fun with the girls. I'll be there in spirit!

the mrazek family said...

Had fun with you girls last night! We must do it again!

Meredith said...

Cute Movie Huh? I went out with girls here, but, like Trish, I was totally there in spirit with you guys! You girls are truly a rare and precious species!