? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hanging with the girls...again.

So I'm sitting here with Kristen and Amber and we are trying to figure out how to check on who looks at your blog. If anyone can tell me, please do. Thanks!

5 comments:

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

Hey Betty, I'm just settling down for the night but had to look to see what you've been up to. I don't know if you can see who is looking at your blog in a list format, here is a tool that will allow you to see in real-time who is visiting your blog. Feedjit.com My friend Kimmy has one on her blog. She's in my list of People I visit so check out her blog for how it works and to see if you like it or not. I know that if you have a blog on typepad, there's a way to do it. But that costs money. Hope that helps. Tell KK and Amber hi for me and know that I miss you guys tons. Take Care ladies!

the mrazek family said...

I tried to figure it out a few nights ago too. I came up with nothing. Kelly knows how to do it though, she's just being mean and not sharing.

So what were the millions of kids doing while you guys were playing on the computer, huh? haha

the mrazek family said...

Statcounter.com But it might not be worth it. It might be a little too computer geeky for us to figure out. I can't so far. Oh well.

Kelly said...

statcounter.com
It was hard to figure out, which isn't a surprise for me...but you get to see somewhat of who visits your blog. If I look at your blog it will say Huntington Beach....and it might drive you nuts when you try to figure it out, I about gave my sweet sister-in-law and nervous break down trying to figure out who was stalking her on her blog.