? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Pics!








The girls had "dance" night at their school. Each grade does a dance, and there is a BBQ, and then you can bid on baskets. Lily's class did the song "Going to Kentucky" and Ellie's class dances to "Shining Star". Totally cute.




We also went to Marine World. Here are some pics of that.




The only funny thing worth mentioning this week is Noah asked me where my "wiener" was. We had a brief anatomy lesson. No pics of that.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Awww! So cute! I love the squishy one of Macy. She is a chubby wubby... the best kind of baby to be. I tried to show Zoe the picture, but she's too interested in imagining eating the things on my desk. Ellie is such a big girl and Lily, too. All your kids are beautiful. Sigh. I miss you guys.

Trish said...

So did you tell Noah that daddy has your wiener? Ha ha ha ha.

Kelly said...

You have the cutest family. I love Noah's question. Cracks me up. I like Trish's response.

the mrazek family said...

The wiener thing cracks me up. Jordan climbed over me once, stepping on my upper leg and said "Hmm... oops.. I almost stepped on your wiener." He was about 4 or so and I just smiled and said "Yup, you almost did."

KAPELE KREW said...

You are going to get all sorts of weiner questions. Not a day goes by that I don't have at least one!