? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Times!






Last night Sam, Ellie and I went to the Dixon May Fair. I know, I know. Whoo-hoo, right? Well it WAS whoo-hoo! We saw the B-52's! Fun, fun, fun. We were with Ellie's best friend and her family. I got my big bag of kettle corn and I was ready to ROCK! It was great!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, man. I know the b52s are cool and all, but i really want that big bag of kettle corn... yummy!

btw, what did you think of david cook singing durran durran this week? it made me think of you. i think he's going to win, but i would love for david archuleta to win. he's the best singer, but probably as the most to lose in the entertainment business.

Trish said...

Hey, i forgot to tell you that you look beautiful!

the mrazek family said...

Looks like fun, even at a fair. And I agree Trish, bring on the Kettle corn!!

KAPELE KREW said...

You look so good holding that popcorn. I had fun with Macy that night.