? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

HOT HOT HOT



So...do you remember that HUGE storm we had in January? We were in Disneyland, but here at home our swamp cooler blew over (we do not have an air conditioner) and so now that it is about a million degrees outside, it is a million and ten degrees in my house. Think I'm exagerating? (Is that how you spell exagerating? eggsadurading...exacturating...exaggerating???) Anyway, see those candles? They melted. In my house. Just sitting on my desk. I heard a clunk, one fell on the floor. Two are leaning, totally melting. My kids have been outside all day playing on a waterslide my friends AJ and Amy gave us. Thank goodness, or my kids would be melting! They also got muddy. The slide leaked and our lovely dirt yard turned into mud...so like the little piggies they are, they played in it. It is now 11:34 pm and I want to go to sleep in my hot bed.

And just so no one worries...we are getting central air next week. I will be a happy, cool, camper!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Betty!!! Missed you on the blogs.

Congrats on the central air on the way... although I thought your swamp cooler was the bomb. It came right down the hallway by the pantry door... my favorite place in your house. Just kidding, but I do miss having a friend that doesn't care if I walk in and eat out of their pantry. Glory days.

Wow. Nice pigsty and cute piggies. Talk about the stuff childhoods are made of.

So I guess your candles are toast, eh?

KAPELE KREW said...

I can't believe your candles. That is crazy.

Kelly said...

This makes me LOVE my air conditioner, not the bill, but I will appreicate it more. I can't believe the candles. It's making Alaska look good.

Andrea said...

Wow, your kids must of had a blast. I am going to have to work up to the full blown mud bath. You always make mothering look like fun.