? ??????????????Twilight (Blue)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (43 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 4005 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Summer's Glory? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (2 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 954 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"I'm pretty, I'm pretty..."


So Maile found some lipstick and put it on. What more can I say? She kept saying how "pretty" she was. Today she looks like she has severe pink eye. So cute.

3 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL! Oh, I love little Maile.

Trish said...

She looks like a super hero to me! She has the pink mask thing going on, like the Incredibles, you know?

BTW, nice Duran Duran poster. Way cool. Did you think that David Cook hashed up their song? I can't remember which one, but it made me think of you.

Kelly said...

I like how you taught her where to apply it. This is too funny. I wonder what she'll get into next!